January 31, 2010

Exhibits!

I will have a couple of pieces in the Foundry Gallery show during the month of February, and will be at the gallery on February 14th. There's a reception for the show on February 5th at 6 p.m. The gallery is at 1314 18th Street, N.W. in Washington, D.C.

I'll also be part of the Bethesda Painting Show at the Yellow Barn on February 27 - 28 at the Yellow Barn Gallery in Glen Echo, MD. All the paintings by the 20 artists in the show were painted en plein air in downtown Bethesda, MD.

In March, I'll be participating in the MCPAA (Montgomery County Plein Air Artists Assn.) exhibit at the Kensington Framing and Design Store in Kensington, MD.

My next solo show will be June 2011 at the Foundry Gallery.

And for those really planning ahead, in June 2012, I'll be part of a group exhibit at the Ratner Museum in Bethesda.


No comments: